Mass Panic is ONLINE!!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Xzengrim

Mass Panic is ONLINE!!

Post by Xzengrim »

Hooray! My very own sci fi web cartoon is on the internet!!!! It's amazing! It's fantastic! It blows your feeble little mind! Everyone should go have a look! ...And check back from time to time! I'm building a rants section that will house my thoughts about animation, cartooning, and sequential art. What makes me qualified to spread my opinions on such things? I have a WEBSITE!! Woohoohoo!

It's fantastic!

http://masspanic.oulair.com
Veleno
Frequent Poster

Post by Veleno »

Ah, good to see you have it going now.

One thing on the art page:
The first page's wonderful drawing of Grim in all his hedonistic abandon... now with fantastic colors by GrimReaper2. (click to enlarge)
That should actually say "RrimGeaper2," my older online alias, or Veleno Sangue, which is my more recent one.

Other than that I only noticed a couple minor things with the site layout:
-The table tag on the archive page is set to [table width="131%"]
-the one on the rant page is set to [table width="116%"]

In both cases this causes things to be displayed in such a way that it is automatically larger than the browser window in Internet Explorer, causing unnecessary horizontal scrolling. On my computer the text did appear correctly in Netscape.
"The way to a man's heart is through his ribcage"
carruthers!

101 Uses for PAM....

Post by carruthers! »

... Now there's 102 uses for PAM!
This is good work! Good luck with this!
Xzengrim

Post by Xzengrim »

oh man, Veleno! I can't believe I spelled your name wrong! I guess it's true what they say... as long as the letters are something something something, people still read it "correctly". Come to think of it... I've been reading it wrong for ages! I'll change it as soon as I get in there and have a chance to clean up. That'll probably be Weds. Sorry!