new episode of the new magic inkwell up today...

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

catgarza
Mayor of Whimville

new episode of the new magic inkwell up today...

Post by catgarza »

yes, yes, y'all!

i was going to post it tomorrow, but it's up now. there's music in it, so take care with your volume levels. background music for this installment block. the next few episodes won't have music until i debut "I COULDN'T GET TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT" in a few episodes. can't make any promises about my frequency. it shouldn't matter, since i'm offering the strip for free for a while (it will probably go behind the subscription wall when i hit the 100th episode, i'm thinking...). here's the table of contents if you'd like to read the story from the beginning...

"patrons" that would like to subscribe and support me and my fam are welcome, of course, but i'm not stressin' it anymore. those folks that decide to pay my meager wages will get memberships until the year 3000 (or webcomicsnation dies). it's the best i can do for now. i'll offer extra goodies like hand printed tshirts soon enough. and some stickers and other assorted paraphenelia. i'm thinking about audio cd's graffitied up cdr's and hand drawn covers. would people pay $10 for that, you think?

i'm taking the production at a pace that i'm comfortable with. you should get a strip out of me every week or so. CUENTOS is still going strong over at moderntales. new episodes by the end of this month.

i love october.
cayetano "cat" garza jr. Image
cybercholo/webcomix "pioneer"/weirdo