The One Panel Project

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

William G
Reinvents understanding

The One Panel Project

Post by William G »

Starting Monday, January 2, 2006. A "Morning Improv" style webcomic that will deliver to you one roughly...one would even dare say masculinely... hewn comic panel per weekday, until the story being told is done.

Now, because I like you all, the reason I'm telling you ahead of time is because the comic wont be archived until each story is complete. The people who aren't in the know as you will have to wait to see what they missed. Cruel? Perhaps, but that's what seperates you all from the others who lack your insider knowledge.

It's like getting in on the ground floor of a new cult. Like webcomic Scientology, but you can take all of the drugs you want.

MONDAY! YEEEHAW!
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

That's too much rock! I think he broke his wrist.

It's good to see you making more comics William.
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

Thanks.

That pic of Icon doing the karaoke was something I scanned from my sketchpad. That's pretty much going to be the style presented: No color, minimum pre-ink construction... and possibly hand-lettered. Not too much from the Photoshop aside from cleaning it up, filling in blacks, and making it web ready

Though I dont know if I hate the internet enough to force people to read my lettering.