Icarus Creeps

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Merlin
Frequent Poster

Icarus Creeps

Post by Merlin »

"Fuck indeedy, my X-men."

-Icarus Creeps

http://e-merl.com/icarus.htm

New hypercomic thingamy. New site design too. Enjoy.
New Experiments In Fiction

www.E-merl.com
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

I wasn't sure how I liked it for a while, but it turns out that I read "dream" last and it seemed to give the entire thing a nice sense of coherence and closure.

How do you always come up with such lovable and winsome characters?
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

Hello, Daniel ... good to see you back again. The new design is cool ... I like the webcomic panels and trails used as Blog. I LOVED Mr. Niles when it came out last February. Icarus Creeps does not do it for me as well as your other comics, but it still is miles above most comics I have seen. It was creative and inventive as always and you really do get that feel of too much shit going on in your head kind of feeling. ome of the transitions were not as smooth as I would perfer and suggest either a fade or a disolve might work to make it less jumpy. However, now that I think about it, the intent of the stories are little snips during a man's "breakdown" and are suppost to be scattered and jumpy. I guess my major problem with the Icarus Creeps is that it does not have any closure. I still really like it. Keep it up.
InkAddict
Consistant Poster

Post by InkAddict »

Nice!...

Beautiful site design too!

A little closer to the strength of your B & W shading,...

I personally like Mr. Creeps quite a lot,... only, I still have the feeling his story hasn't been told ... yet!

How did he become this way, what's his relation to that girl, is he *really* aware of his situation, what if all his fantasies were real, ..., yadda yadda yadda__<.blah sys err>
Check out my new site (under construction) at: InkAddict