NEW COMIC BOOK SERIES seeking ARTIST and COLORIST - PAID

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MadCutter
Forum Member

Post by MadCutter »

******UPDATE******
Positions have been filled, thanks to all that applied.
Last edited by MadCutter on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
mansloth
Forum Member

Artist

Post by mansloth »

Sounds interesting.
I have samples here.
http://rcarey300.tumblr.com/post/132220 ... ed-version

Cheers.
marcopelandraart
Forum Member

Post by marcopelandraart »

Hello, my name is Marco Pelandra, colorist am here in Brazil, producing some publications by Atom Age Comics, would I analyze my portfolio.
Thanks for attention.

RATE: $40,00 negotiable

http://marcopelandraart.deviantart.com/
borosaurinjo
Frequent Poster

Post by borosaurinjo »

Email sent!
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

I would like to be considered for the position.

I can do from pencils to colors if needed.

Portfolio:
https://www.behance.net/patricialoupee

Page rate:
30$ - Pencil+Ink
60$ - Pencil+Ink+Colors

Preferred contact: patricialoupee@gmail.com
henrypardo
Consistant Poster

Re: NEW COMIC BOOK SERIES seeking ARTIST and COLORIST - PAID

Post by henrypardo »

Hello MadCutter, i already sent you an email
MadCutter wrote:Seeking artist (pencils/inks) and a colorist (or someone who can do it all), for a three part/issue comic book series. Each issue will be full color and 36-40 pages in length. Mystery / thriller in genre, handful of characters, and 90% of it is within the one house location.

Must be well skilled with subtle facial expressions and creative with page design / angles.

Due to its unique design / structure, and being a direct adaptation of an optioned screenplay, a confidentiality agreement will need to be signed.

Page rate will depend on quality of art. Also 30% of any profit is on offer for the artist and 20% for the colorist… so 50% if you fill all roles. Happy to renegotiate page rates for the 2nd and 3rd issue depending on the success of the first issue.

To apply, send through a note/message or email michael@madcutterstudios.com with links to your work, your contact email, and your page rate.

Lastly, if you're interested and feel like you could be the one for the role/s but don’t have any suitable work samples, then you can create a page using as much or as little of the following and send it through…

Man (40 years old, scruffy, with year old electrical burn scars to his head/forehead) wakes in bed… somethings different… in his hand is a scrunched up piece of paper… opening it reveals scribbled nonsense, nothing readable… confused he tosses it aside and heads for the ensuite/bathroom. The horrible scars seem to trouble him as he touches/looks at them in the mirror… he undresses and gets in the shower… revealing scattered burn line scars from his head to his lower back.
mulavac
Forum Member

Post by mulavac »

Hello MadCutter, I'm interested in your project and just sent you an email with a link to my portfolio and contact info. Hope to hear from you soon.
Shane Wheeler
www.shanewheeler.com
I can handle your other "Comic Book" design needs.
- Graphic Design
- Character Design
- Digital Coloring
- Logo Design