Comic book Collaberators Wanted

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

BigDC
Forum Member

Comic book Collaberators Wanted

Post by BigDC »

Hello, my name is David, and I am looking to put together a team of artists, colorists, and letterers to form our own comic book publishing company. Let me say right up front, this is a NON-PAYING collaboration and it is ony for people whom truly just love making comics for the love of them.

We will start out all digital at first, and then after we gain a following we will then slowly move into print as well, To begin with our digital comics will be free, then we will start to charge for them. If any profits are made, they will be equally split between all that work on the books. We will create one universe and have several genres.

I repeat this is not for pay, just exposure, for the love of comics and the love of creating them. If you are interested(no matter your talent level), please email me at pdcunningham@gmail.com with the words COMIC SUBMISSION as the subject. We will make this a great venture!
Last edited by BigDC on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

me me me

Post by RobertErdody »

BigDC
Forum Member

Post by BigDC »

Just to let everyone know, I am not looking for Mr or Mrs Superstar Creator, I am only looking for the persons whom want to create comics simply because they love them, I'm looking for the persons who may not have as much experience as other people but want projects just get more experience. I made no unrealistic claims and I was completely up front.

We will do this for fun, for more experience, for more exposure, for the love of creating comics. And if by chance we should make a profit we will split it, but pay is not the option or goal here. The goal is creating comics for the shear love of creating them and sharing them with others and being part of a team with the same goals.. If anything I said offends you, then please do not respond as this is not meant for you.
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Bump.
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee