Need Colorist WH40K fan comic -- Eventual Pay

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Romanrecreation
Forum Member

Need Colorist WH40K fan comic -- Eventual Pay

Post by Romanrecreation »

Using a patreon account to aquire funds. If that does not pan out I will just pay out of pocket. Will need to have a paypal account to pay into. Rates depend on quality of work.

I myself work a full time blue color job and really only have time on the weekends to work on this. I'm doing/have done all the writing, pencilling, and inking myself (I'm the artist/creator).

This is a Warhammer 40k fan comic series I am starting. So with THAT being said, this will not make any DIRECT money from sales as I do not possess the intellectual property.

BUT through patreon and sites like subscribestar money can be made. Basically things need to be colored at this point to start getting donations.

Not looking to strike it rich.

I've been on here before as a collaborator/artist but nothing went through. So I am taking the lead on this one.

It's got potential.

Here is a link to my deviantart page, haven't put anything up there in a while but if you want to look at some of my stuff to see what I am capable of then take a gander.
http://www.deviantart.com/artistrsp4

Reply via here or my email
romanrecreation@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you!
noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

You gotta learn a bit more about Patreon,

First, you create the content, then find an audience and then create the Patreon.

by what you wrote in the post it seems you want to do it backward.
Romanrecreation
Forum Member

Yeah...

Post by Romanrecreation »

The Patreon is just a bonus, hence my saying I'd pay out of pocket depending on quality.

Thanks for the bump.