got some more hate mail from Captain America

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

was this a fair critique

Poll ended at Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:36 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 3

RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

got some more hate mail from Captain America

Post by RobertErdody »

Hey, Robert,

So, I decided to peruse the ZWOL forums, and I came across your post. I started to read through and I simply had to comment.

Where to start... Well, first off, use punctuation. It shows you actually went to school and learned proper English. I legitimately was unsure of what you were saying most of the time. Not good for getting your point across.

Secondly, never speak to anyone who may be a potential client or partner the way you did. It is unbecoming of anyone who is trying to build a career, no matter the field.

Next, in my opinion, as well as probably the opinion of any sane individual who views your work, you have absolutely no room to talk. Your art, if it even can be called that, is heinous. It is atrocious. You have zero clue about the fundamentals of illustration. The proportions of your characters are awful, your scenery is abysmal, and the design of your character is a poor rip off of Samus Aran. And don't get me started on color...

Now, I did notice the military portrait on your deviantArt page. If you did serve, I appreciate what you did for our country. My brother is in the Army and I have the utmost respect for people who do serve. But that does not give you the right to treat other people terribly.

I know you'll probably get all pissy and try to shout me down or just disregard this e-mail entirely, but you need to realize you are not good at illustration. If anybody ever pays you for your drawings, they might as well just burn their money. Yes, I'm just one random voice on the internet, but guess what? Somebodies gotta tell you you are being a dick.

Sincerely,
Aaron Rogers

http://robertleeerdody.deviantart.com/
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

nice work bro

Post by RobertErdody »

trump
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

aaron where are you??
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

Troll
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.
Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

bump
RoberEerdoody
Forum Member

Duh... I 'm RobertEr💩Doody

Post by RoberEerdoody »

Delusional Troll

A delusion is a false belief that is based on an incorrect interpretation of reality. A "TROLL" with delusional disorder will firmly hold on to a false belief despite clear evidence to the contrary. Delusions can be caused by mental illnesses called psychoses. These include schizophrenia,bipolar disorder,and just being plain stinky.

Oh yeah, Duh...Trump
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

I prefer terdody
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

nice shell account by the way the flattery is amusing
RoberEerdoody
Forum Member

And I prefer Er💩Doody

Post by RoberEerdoody »

What shell account? I just happen to be your doppelgänger from Earth #1. Everyone knows where you come from,Earth #2💩.
This should be old hat to you, you know, speaking to yourself. Cuz y'all know nobody even responds to your asinine posts on ZWOL except yourself.
So grab yourself a porksoda Er💩Doody and enjoy.

Oh yeah....Duh...Trump
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

check out my boyfriends deviant art lol
hes a butch http://aaronrogers.deviantart.com/
hes also my dickle gagler
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

where my hataz at
RoberEerdoody
Forum Member

Hey, Erdoody💩 How's it hanging.

Post by RoberEerdoody »

Boy,
I thought you abandoned me. As for where yo hataz at my fine deepthroating friend, they are all around you. They all know that responding to your psychotic ramblings get them nowhere. But I'm here for you huckleberry. I notice among the various other site threads you seem to be banned. Lucky for you the MODS have abandoned ZWOL so you found a place to hang out and TROLL. Good on you. I'm sure once ZWOL dries up you will shrivel up and die like the 4 month old turd that you are💩.

Stay thirsty my friend! I have a lot more nut for you.

Oh yeah Duh....Trump
RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

Post by RobertErdody »

IM sorry hotdog lover you and Obama gonna have to have your hotdog parties back shitcago