Looking for colorists and letterers

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

DCLOT
Regular Poster

Looking for colorists and letterers

Post by DCLOT »

Hi, David here, I posted here before and had some success, I got an artist who pencilled and inked all the pages of my script, now I need a colorist and a letterer. The script was pretty good and the art was pretty good, but at the end of the day, when people read a comic, they read the dialogue and notice the color, that's why I need a colorist and letterer. Please keep in mind that if you do decide to work with me, I will not be able to pay you upfront, but whatever money we do make, I'll be happy to split equally. Allow me to explain the plot of the comic.

Plot: The plot of the comic goes like this, a teenager absorbs the power of a space crystal and uses his new powers to protect new York from an intergalactic overlord who wants to take the power from him and use it to rule the universe.

Roles and requirements:

Colorist: I need the colorist to be able to make the comic look colorful, and needs to be able to make the comic book look attractive to the human eye.

Letterer: The letterer needs to be good at placing speech bubbles and knowing what types of fonts and size for the dialogue.

Over all the colorist and letterer need to be good enough to make this comic a hit. If you're interested or want details contact me at thompsond709@gmail.com.
TobenRacicot
Regular Poster

letterer

Post by TobenRacicot »

RobertErdody
Consistant Poster

http://robertleeerdody.deviantart.com/

Post by RobertErdody »