Artist needed for cyberpunk action thriller about CLIMATE CHANGE

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

VonFigment
Forum Member

Artist needed for cyberpunk action thriller about CLIMATE CHANGE

Post by VonFigment »

This graphic novel is the tale of a revolution: a small band of young cyberpunk rebels, fighting against impossible odds.

You will illustrate, with gritty realism, the heroes’ journey of an outlaw crew of Augmented Reality gamers on the run, relentless pursued by corporate thugs, hit squads, government agents, & military forces. By the end of the series, they will be the most important revolutionaries since the American patriots of 1765.

More than this, you will help make a new kind of comic that makes a difference at the most critical moment in human history, a smarter, unapologetically relevant comic that confronts the great challenges we will face in the coming decades: climate apocalypse, refugee crises, resource wars, and out-of-control technology.

This is not yet another pessimistic, dystopian “Cli-fi” (climate fiction) story in the Hollywood tradition of Geostorm, Downsizing, or Mad Max.

It is the story of hope we have been waiting for, set in the darkest hour of our 21st century.

Join our team. Change the world.
VantaArt
Forum Member

Re: Artist needed for cyberpunk action thriller about CLIMATE CHANGE

Post by VantaArt »

Where do I sign up? I would love to be a part of your project. My email is vantaaia.art@gmail.com
Rick Alves
Consistant Poster

post deleted

Post by Rick Alves »

post deleted
Last edited by Rick Alves on Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
diegogue
Consistant Poster

Re: Artist needed for cyberpunk action thriller about CLIMATE CHANGE

Post by diegogue »

This is UNPAID I guess