Seeking Artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

DannyKetch
Forum Member

Seeking Artist

Post by DannyKetch »

I'm a currently unemployed writer working on a script for a comic book that we would be pitching to either Dark Horse comics or Image comics.

Anyone interested in working together, please pm me. Details of the script will be given once some interest is shown.

Thanks,

Steve
Chanimnya
Regular Poster

Post by Chanimnya »

Hi Steve,
While I'm personally swamped right now, I know a few artists I can recommend. I know some pretty good artists who are out of work.
What kind of art work are you looking for and what is the comic book about?
DannyKetch
Forum Member

Post by DannyKetch »

Well, I have two ideas I'd be willing to pursue.

The first being called Godfall...

Sometime after the birth of Hercules, Gods begin dying. For an unknown reason, one by one they fall. These gods awaken all over the world as humans in the modern age.

The other idea being a sort of homage to the batman/spawn archetype entitled "Wolf".
This one needs to be fleshed out a little bit more, But the basic idea would be about a paranormal investigator who gets transformed into a werewolf. As I said, it needs to be talked out a little bit more, but I've got a few ideas for it.

As for what I'm looking for, I'm not quite sure. I just know that I'm open to anything and look forward to seeing some work :)
Chanimnya
Regular Poster

Post by Chanimnya »

Hey Steve,
The ideas sound solid, I'm currently trying to contact someone whom I think will be good for this project. I'll try to have him log on so you guys can talk about the details. I'm expecting him to be available in about a week. I don't have any samples to post for him at the moment but his work resembles the artwork in FVZA published by Radical.
DannyKetch
Forum Member

Post by DannyKetch »

Thanks Chan.
Gillock
Forum Member

Post by Gillock »

Hi,
I am a freelance artist and would be interested to work with you.
You can see examples of my work at.

http://vimeo.com/user261211/videos
look forward to hearing from you.

Graeme
DannyKetch
Forum Member

Post by DannyKetch »

Hi Graeme, Which concept are you interested in pursuing? "Godfall"? or "Wolf"?

For details on either, please email me at cs_b22@hotmail.com