Collaborative writing/artist project

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

spacedwarf
Forum Member

Collaborative writing/artist project

Post by spacedwarf »

Collaborative writing/artist project:
Science fiction graphic novels:

The Project is for different writers to all take one main character and write a short graphic novel based on overall plot events of one theme and setting. These writing projects will take the form of six page mini graphic novels/manga. I have already written the first story of one characters series and started on the second.

The rules are that no writer may alter another writer’s character or story.
The coordinator will write several universal events. Then each writer will write their story’s from their characters point of view.

Writers’ may use the events and characters from other writers stories in there own.
Almost none of the stories will consist of only their character alone since they are all on the same ship or planet and going through the same universal events.

This is how it will work:
The overall plot for the first story will be posted along with some characters that will be essential to the overall story.

Writers will choose a plot character or write their own. They will then post a character bio so there isn’t any character overlap.

Once all the character bios are chosen the group will have a week to write a six page graphic novel based on the posted set of universal events.

An artist for each writer will then draw the graphic novel and submit it for approval.

I have written years of plot events so far and could go on for many more.

Join the group: http://spacedwarf.ning.com/?xg_source=migration

I have not updated it in a while but I have written quite a bit more and redid a bunch of the plot and storyline.
If I get some interest I will update the site and coordinate the team.
spacedwarf
Forum Member

Post by spacedwarf »

P.S.
I have already reserved the domain name:
spacedwarves.com
I will have the site developed when we have one story written and drawn from each writer and artist team.