Artist Seeking Writer - Novice level

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snickelfritz
Forum Member

Artist Seeking Writer - Novice level

Post by Snickelfritz »

Hi, I'm an artist seeking a writer that would be willing to work with a beginner to comics.
I've never drawn any fully fledged comic before, so this is a new challenge. I've always wanted to do this.
If anyone is interested in helping me become a better artist and work on a short (or long) project together, please let me know.
InspectorEddie
Forum Member

Post by InspectorEddie »

Yea, I'm a beginner writer looking for a artist. I'd be interested in seeing your art.
Offbalance
Forum Member

Post by Offbalance »

I love to write and I have many ideas for comics I would like to collaborate with you please respond when you have a moment you can private message me if you like and we can take it from there.
spindrift_loop
Forum Member

I got some stuff for ya.

Post by spindrift_loop »

Hey I have several stories I am sketching out that require several different styles of art so if you think you wanna check some out. Just for an example, If you are a beginner you might like the more cartoonish style I want for a story called Nut & Bolt. A story about to young guys who are turned into super humans after a battle involving one of my other characters dumps (BTW the spam detector kinda sucks on this board and won't let me use common words) nuclear waste on them. Bolt has the power to shoot electricity to mega levels and is a serious kind of guy while Nut is turned insane by the chemicals and his face melts making him look very cartoonish and speaks to imaginary friends who tell him about the future whether its being warned of danger or just knowing what lies in the distant future and such making his gift funny but extremely important. It's something to chew on and I have several Ideas I want to get drawn (I am drawing my main title myself) but don't have the time to do them all, so if any artists want to take a stab at doing the first 28 page issue of one of my ideas let me know I'll let you know I am currently writing. -Aaron (spindrift_loop@yahoo.com)
doinitforvangogh
Forum Member

I would love to work with you

Post by doinitforvangogh »

drop me a line--would be great to check out your art and write with you man

doin.it.4.van.gogh@gmail.com

happy holidays
buzzkill
Forum Member

cool

Post by buzzkill »

If you haven't found any stories that you like, I have some short stories that need illustrating. They are short, so they will help build your profolio. Email me at mattdorsey@hotmail.com.

Thanks..
buzzkill
Forum Member

PS

Post by buzzkill »

Also, I can throw in a couple of bucks for your time and supplies, and if we work well together, we can continue with more projects. I don't mind paying artists, because I can't draw if my life depended on it. Thanks for post