looking for london based artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

naffslack
Consistant Poster

looking for london based artist

Post by naffslack »

hey there

do you live in the london area? Are you a budding comic book artist and want to build a portfolio, are you a established freelancer and willing to do some covers and the like or have you had enough of doing little collab work and want to work on something bigger? are you willing to meet over a pint somewhere for a brain storming sess.

Ìm passionate about my project, i am not a trained writer and im learning as i go. What i need is people to talk to, bounce ideas off and for someone to tell me where im going wrong and teach me ways of telling what i desperately need to tell differently.

Are you any of these people? My project is gothic ppunk horror fantesy. Its demons, deitys, vampires aztec and mayan occult, celtic mythology and gang warfare.
HippoOfPower
Forum Member

Post by HippoOfPower »

Hey,

I'm exactly a budding artist looking to build a portfolio! :)

I don't quite live in London, but I'm not too far away (Oxford) and it shouldn't be too much of a problem to nip into the city if need be (I'm always up for a pint). The bus is pretty cheap and fairly regular.

Your project sounds pretty cool, and I've been wanting to get into comics for years. Never really had a coherent enough idea, though!

Feel free to check out my DeviantArt page: ashmaster3000.deviantart.com
There's nothing too impressive up there at the minute, but it'll give you an idea of what I'm capable of...
naffslack
Consistant Poster

Post by naffslack »

ok man. lets have your email.

nathan
HippoOfPower
Forum Member

Post by HippoOfPower »

Sure thing - you can reach me on ash (dot) walker87 (at) gmail (dot) com
naffslack
Consistant Poster

Post by naffslack »