Looking for Mignola-inspired Artist for Collaboration

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

phil_d
Forum Member

Looking for Mignola-inspired Artist for Collaboration

Post by phil_d »

I am a published novelist looking to expand into my genre of passion - comics. I have a fun, four-issue gritty Western Fantasy mini-series that I'm ready to pitch, with interest pending from a number of agents. All I'm missing is your fantastic art to round out the package!

In the beginning, I'm looking for a pin-up or two as well as five (or so) completed pages, inked and lettered. Unfortunately, this will be spec work - however, if this project is picked up, you and I will share all profits equally. If the project isn't picked up, you'll have some great pieces for your portfolio.

The ideal artist will be the complete package, able to do everything from pencils to inks to letters. If this isn't possible, I am open to putting this together as team. If you live in Portland, OR and are able to meet in person, even better. But most of all, you should be a passionate professional, laid back and easy to work with, yet motivated to create the best art possible.

If any of this interests you, please PM me some links to your work (preferably some complete sample pages with letters) and I'll respond in kind with information regarding the project.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to working with you!