Cartoonist/Character designer looking for comedy writer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Westoon
Forum Member

Cartoonist/Character designer looking for comedy writer

Post by Westoon »

Hi I'm looking for a comedy writer to work with as a creative partner to brainstorm and develop an animated sitcom to pitch for production.
I have no ideas for this and it will be a start from scratch process, with a 50/50 split if anything good comes through. I can draw 'til the cows come home, I just need someone with a funny bone to script for me. If anyone is interested it would be cool to hear from you. :D
Clare
Forum Member

Comedy writer needed

Post by Clare »

I love all different types of comedy and this is definitely a project I would be interested in.

Please contact me via PM to discuss. I hope to hear from you soon.[/quote]
JohnnyJaye
Frequent Poster

interested for sure...

Post by JohnnyJaye »

please email me johnnyjaye@hotmail.co.uk so that I may send you my work and send you some of my ideas...
DwyerSP
Forum Member

Interested!

Post by DwyerSP »

I am in a position, wherein, I can't draw -- but, I have several comic book stories outlined and ready to go. I'm definitely in need of an artist with whom I can collaborate, and work towards coming up with an awesome finished product.

My email address is sdwyerx@hotmail.com. As it appears, you several other candidates looking to secure your services -- so, if you need to see my writing credentials, I'll be more than happy to send you some sample work.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sean
Westoon
Forum Member

messages sent

Post by Westoon »

I have emailed all of the above, so if you could check your in boxes that would be great :)