LOOKING FOR ARTISTS FOR COLLABORATION *SCIFI/WESTERN/FANTASY

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

JohnnyJaye
Frequent Poster

LOOKING FOR ARTISTS FOR COLLABORATION *SCIFI/WESTERN/FANTASY

Post by JohnnyJaye »

Hey there

I am Johnny Jaye, you can email me at JohnnyJaye@hotmail.co.uk, I am a comic book writer and writer of short fictional and non-fictional stories. I am currently writing several comic books with various artists at various stages and would like to look for further collaborations with any artists out there, I am currently workin on a western, a sci-fi, a super, a spy game, and looking to work on a horror, these stories are available as well as scripts on request. Looking for FREE partnerships and hopefully if I/We put enough Irons in the fire then I/We can get something published. I currently have a A western and a Fantasy comic being floated around various publishers offices and I am getting great feedback but you know how the business is, I just want to make a great portfolio and keep pushing my work out there so please get in touch if you fancy working together... I am a really good writer and I have got some great ideas so if you're a great artist looking to show case your art with an original story and script then send me an Email and maybe we can have a chat and hopefully work on something...

JohnnyJaye@hotmail.co.uk