Art team need for proposal (PAID)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

HelixandMeteors
Regular Poster

Art team need for proposal (PAID)

Post by HelixandMeteors »

Hello,

My name is David Pinckney and I am looking for an art team to work on a 12 page comic book submission. I have done some self publishing and I am now really looking to find myself a publisher for one of my books. This comic is a 5 issue mini-series and the first 12 pages are the first half of the first issue. The comic takes place in modern time with a scifi twist so realistic art is needed.

What I need is this:

An artist who can also ink their own work. This is a must. Normally this wouldn't be required but I am working on a tight budget. The artist will also do the cover and the character designs (based off of descriptions I send to you).

A colorist who can really make the art work pop. Colorist will also be expected to color the cover as well.

A letterer who can really work seamlessly with the art.

The pay will go as follows:
Pencils/inks: $180
Colors: $120
Letters: $60

I really cannot spend any more than this. If these payments are not enough, please don't apply. In the event that the comic does get picked up , you'll be expected to revist your roles for the duration of the mini-series (all five issues). If it does not get picked up finishing the other half of the issue is an option, but we will discuss that in private if need be.

Payment will be done via PayPal. The first 25% will be paid upfront and the other 75% upon completion. We will work under contract. The timeline will be fairly tight. Pencils/inks need to be done within two weeks after contract is signed. Colors will be sent over as pages are approved and we will need a turn around time of about a day per page. Letters will be done in about 3 pages a day. You will need Dropbox for this project. It's free and really helpful (Dropbox.com).

It's a bit rough I know but I really feel that this is doable. Also, I'm here to have fun but, I do look for certain level of professionalism. If you can't meet the deadlines or anything like that then please do not apply.

Any experience in the industry with publishers is a plus but in no way required. I'm looking for the best talent I can get.

If you're interested please send files and linke to files to David@SequentialGeek.com. Penciler/inker please send both pencils and inks of your pencils.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your work!