Penciller Looking For Work[Unpaid]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Artist RSP IV
Forum Member

Penciller Looking For Work[Unpaid]

Post by Artist RSP IV »

A preview of my work can be viewed here:
http://rsp4.deviantart.com/

If you find my artistic style suitable to your project and would like to work with myself then please contact me, via email at ArtistRSP4@yahoo.com

Preferred stories to be working on are Super-heroes, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi.

The project must be guaranteed to see print, and I have no problems working to be paid after the project goes to print with a share of the profits.

I am also wanting to see if we can forgo the inking process and go straight to color after the pencils. I like the feel of that look in each instance that I've seen it in.

I do not do manga styles, nor do I do colors or inks. Just pencils.

So let's do this, and make a good story.
Artist RSP IV
Forum Member

Post by Artist RSP IV »

If at all possible please include a writing sample of the project you wish to collaborate on. I would very much like to see a script and synopsis of the first issue to see if I can see any great potential for the project.
Artist RSP IV
Forum Member

Post by Artist RSP IV »

Still awaiting the final details of a larger project I have been committed to, in the mean time, I may be able to take on a smaller project at the moment. So feel free to continue to contact me.
obsorber
Forum Member

Add me on Skype

Post by obsorber »

I am offering to pay for your services.

femi_cool1@hotmail.com

If you see my other post on the forums you'll see I've already got the plan in motion. 2 Chapters are already done and a third in progress. We would discuss how we would convert the novel to a comic as it was written in a way it could easily be translated. I expect to be working closely by you as well.
Artist RSP IV
Forum Member

Post by Artist RSP IV »

Written samples can be sent to artistrsp4@yahoo.com and I will gladly read over anything you email me. Thanks again.
Artist RSP IV
Forum Member

Found it.

Post by Artist RSP IV »

I have found my writer and colorist team that I would like to work with.

I wish to thank everyone who sent something in, there were a lot of really good ideas, and I wish that I could have done all of them, seriously.

RSP4