Looking for an artist who is looking for some freedom unpaid

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

youngPRO
Regular Poster

Looking for an artist who is looking for some freedom unpaid

Post by youngPRO »

Hello everyone,
I'm youngPRO and I'm looking for some artistic help. The style I'm looking for is a manga style similar to Attack on Titan but that's not a must. I'm open to other styles but that's just what I give in mind when I envision my story.

I'm working on a story that involves multiple families of demon hunters.
Each family has major differences in the way they "hunt" so their appearances are pretty different from eachother.
There is no extremely specific outline for how I want each character to look so any artist that is willing to help out will have a lot of say in the look of the character. I will give you a description of their personalities and their gear and the rest is up to your interpretation.
Also there is a huge importance to my story on how specific demons look so if that's your thing I also need artists to draw many different kinds of demons and weapons. I will give more detail to anyone who wants to help with this project.

P.S. Any writers that are slightly intrigued by this concept feel free to message me. I'm also looking for co writers.