Looking for co writer. Artist also welcome

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

youngPRO
Regular Poster

Looking for co writer. Artist also welcome

Post by youngPRO »

Looking for a co writer to help me complete my story. I have the majority of it planned out but I need help with minor details as well as some development of some supporting characters.

Brief summary of Story:
There is 3 families of demon hunters that find demons that have found their way into our world, each family has a different traditional way that they hunt demons. Our story follows a boy that has just completed his training to become a demon hunter for his family as a group of demons overwhelm him and take him to hell. Hunters are forbidden from entering the gates of hell so his younger brother who was not trained as a hunter decides to take it upon himself and rescue him from the depths of hell. Armed with his brothers weapons he battles deeper into the depths of hell to rescue his brother while his brother fights to stay alive.

I need help with the development of the other 2 families.

If this story interests you and you're wanting to help respond to this post. Any artist hat has an interest is welcome to respond as well. Any skill level is welcome from any writer or artist.
Legendary Note
Forum Member

I'd love to help

Post by Legendary Note »

I'm rather new to the comic scene but I'm a pretty good writer and would love to work with you you can email me at cjliechti@yahoo.com, or if you'd like to talk I'm on skype jst about 24/7 @ boombot77 -user under Protagonist. :D
youngPRO
Regular Poster

Post by youngPRO »

This is Unpaid
DakodaStrack
Forum Member

Post by DakodaStrack »

I usually avoid demon stuff - there's just so much of it out there - but this story caught my eye so I figured why not. You can email me at suicideangelswastaken@gmail.com and I'd be glad to talk about joinng the project.