Everyone worry for Scott...

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

Tenzil Kem

Where is your comic?
Tenzil Kem

Post by Tenzil Kem »

William G wrote:Tenzil Kem

Where is your comic?
Here we go - the typical snooty remark. In case you are of the opinion that only artists within a medium can critique that medium, then I want you to NEVER critique a film unless you have made one. I want you to NEVER comment on an album unless you have written/performed/produced the music for one. And I want you to NEVER give your thoughts on any other piece of art expressed in a medium in which you have not worked.

But in case you are soooo interested in putting me down, I plan to set a date for myself and a friend for a 24hour comic session sometime soon and sending it to Scott and posting it (though I don't have a website just yet). I just ended a grueling semester to finish my chemistry degree, so I didn't have the time on 4/24.

So until then keep your superior little attitude to yourself.
RRH
Forum Member

Post by RRH »

wansley
Frequent Poster

Post by wansley »

Tenzil Kem wrote:
William G wrote:Tenzil Kem

Where is your comic?
Here we go - the typical snooty remark.

<snip>

So until then keep your superior little attitude to yourself.
I sense much anger in him. :wink:
William Ansley
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

Those jedis in training...what can yah do?
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

(doing my best DeNiro)
Now wait a minute Billy. You insulted him a little bit. You got a little out of order yourself. Little bit, little bit. You insulted him a little bit. :P
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

Rip Tanion wrote:(doing my best DeNiro)
Now wait a minute Billy. You insulted him a little bit. You got a little out of order yourself. Little bit, little bit. You insulted him a little bit. :P
There's that old saying...went something along the lines of, "Those who can, do..."

I brought it up, because what was being offered was not a critique of the comic, but an out-right slam. And if it makes me snooty to suggest that someone should put their money where their mouth is, then I guess I'm a snoot.