Look, a new "No Contest" strip.

Discuss the Zwol comic. (Random yammering also allowed.)

Moderator: Moderators

Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Look, a new "No Contest" strip.

Post by Eric F Myers »

Thanks, Greg, for posting my No Contest strip. Maybe if a bunch of us start to pick on you for not making new Zwol comic, then you'll be motivated to create them. Or maybe you'll fall back into a downward spiral, thinking to yourself that you could never live up to the people's expectations.
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

Good Grief! It's the Charles M. Schulz brick wall of philosphy.

Heh, nice touch.
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

It's a good wall.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Re: Look, a new "No Contest" strip.

Post by losttoy »

efm wrote:Thanks, Greg, for posting my No Contest strip. Maybe if a bunch of us start to pick on you for not making new Zwol comic, then you'll be motivated to create them. Or maybe you'll fall back into a downward spiral, thinking to yourself that you could never live up to the people's expectations.
I think that is my problem with illustrating: either it is motivating or down the spiral. But hey, if neither Greg or I illustrate the upcoming Nouveau Chemin I have scripted out, we can always have Eric here do them. ;)
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Re: Look, a new "No Contest" strip.

Post by Eric F Myers »

losttoy wrote:I think that is my problem with illustrating: either it is motivating or down the spiral.
I figure that I lost a few years of being creative when I let life get in the way. I then sliced my spiral into ribbons last year and started to get back into my art. Sure, half of my comics make no sence, but who cares. At least I'm making comics :D.
losttoy wrote:But hey, if neither Greg or I illustrate the upcoming Nouveau Chemin I have scripted out, we can always have Eric here do them. ;)
If I didn't know you were joking I might of taken you up on that.
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

Greg Stephens wrote:It's a good wall.
Shouldn't that be "It's A Good Wall, Charlie Brown."
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)