A search for an artist.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ely
Forum Member

A search for an artist.

Post by Ely »

I am currently looking for an artist who draws in an interesting style. I have taken on one project too many and don't have the time to draw and ink pages for another webcomic that I started. Unfortunately my ideas aren't just going away as is usually the case when I have a comic idea.

It would be my first attempt at writing a script instead of putting my ideas down in comic form outright, so you might have to bear with me a bit but I promise to try hard. The type of artist I'm looking for dosen't have to have any experience just a bit of skill with poses and/or comic layout.

I do know its a long shot but I'm looking for someone who does not draw in anime style. That is one of the other reasons I can't continue putting out this idea of mine, I learned anime style and am moderately good, but it's hard to break away from. Specifically I'm thinking something angular or slightly disporportionate but it doesn't have to be.

If you are interested please visit http://www.geocities.com/anime_n_dragons/index.html to see the first few pages I tried to do and see the full requirements (but that word sounds so businesslike, this is a fun project not a job) and contact information.

And hey, I know I sound all formal (or I was trying to anyway) but I'm not really, artists can take full advantage of my dark humor and rantastic personality ^^
~Elyneara

Raving artist
Roving writer