FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
image size tags for icq status
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum
Previous: Posthow do i change my e-mail Next: PostAutomatic links?  
buzzard
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still use a lame old browser (Netscape 4) which doesn't draw a table until it knows how big the table is, which requires knowing the size of the images. (I personally like this behavior--having things move around while I'm reading/clicking is annoying.)

The current board shows ICQ status for some people, which involves loading an image from some OTHER host, which sometimes goes down or performs badly. This causes pages to sit there for a long time displaying nothing.

If you just specify the width and height options for those images even though they're offsite, that should fix it I would think.
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good catch. I'll do that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: