Thou Shalt Not...

Discuss the Zwol comic. (Random yammering also allowed.)

Moderator: Moderators

Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Thou Shalt Not...

Post by Greg Stephens »

(And Also Shalt Not...)

For those who haven't seen it, the 24-Minute Comic version of the Bible for your viewing pleasure, on the <a href="http://www.zwol.org/index.php3">main page today</a> and <a href="http://www.zwol.org/archive.php3?filler=20041123">in the archive</a> at some point in the future.

Inspired by a silly conversation with David Ano.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
russ
Regular Poster

Post by russ »

Yay 24-minute comics!

BTW I just spent about as long wrestling with the cookie and annoying logging out issue as you spent drawing your comic. Hopefully it's working ok again for me now... It might be helpful if the Preview (when posting) showed who the post is being made from (i.e. my username, or Guest).
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

Greg, you should draw more often. You're too talented not to.
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Now you're just being silly.

By the way- Nice cow.
russ
Regular Poster

24 minutes != 24 panels?

Post by russ »

Is the 24 minute bible comic complete with the 5 panels? I was imagining 24 panels for a 24 minute comic. But these would be pretty impressively hard panels to do in just one minute apiece, so I'm guessing now that this is the complete comic...?
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Yup, that's pretty much it. 24 panels at a minute each? That would be ambitious. I'd probably have to be better versed in the Bible (pun not intended, but embraced) in order to pull that off.
DaveTooLazyTooLogin

Post by DaveTooLazyTooLogin »

I guess I owe you 20 bucks now. Of course since I only got 19 of the 24 minutes, I should get a discount on the five minutes you did not use. You can have the cash the next time you are in Michigan. :P

For Russ, the "rules" for the 24 minute comic idea can be found in this item.

I actualy thought that the imagary was really good although you said you thought it was was crude when you were drawing it. That just tells that you have a really natural talent compared to my 24 minute comics. I agree with Eric that it is a damn shame and a waste that you are not illustrating more comics (hint hint hint). Do I have to bribe you again for another comic?

I am proud of this little comic of the bible in 24 minutes. Although I still would like to do a longer version myself one day.

-David Ano