3DS Max Artist Wanted

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

BuckBeaver
Frequent Poster

3DS Max Artist Wanted

Post by BuckBeaver »

This isn't comics per se, but I hope you'll indulge me for a moment...

For the past six months I've been putting together a film for the Star Wars/Atomfilms Contest (see this thread on the PuppetVision Forum for more info) and I had someone lined up to do a simple 10 second shot of the Rancor from Return of the Jedi in it, but they've had to drop out at the last minute.

I am not very good at biped animation in 3DS Max, but I do have a fully rigged and textured model ready do go - what is needed is an extremely simple shot for someone that knows Max well and can do biped animation. All that has to be done is light the shot, animate it and rendered it by the end of the month. I would do it myself, but I am not very good at biped animation so I was hoping to find someone who could do it for me.

Alas, there is no pay as this project is non-profit as per the AtomFilm contest rules, but you do get screen credit and the finalists in this contest are seen by tens of thousands of people so there is a good chance to have your work seen by a lot of people.

If anyone can lend a hand or knows someone who might be willing to just email me privately through the board.

Thanks! :)
Check out my NEW blog - PuppetVision
Retro-style puppet film and video goodness, delivered fresh to your computer each day!