FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Pythagoras Pizza
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Zwol forum
Previous: Postsimply beautiful Next: PostCongratulations!  
nlatimer
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats hilarious. I love the nod to Absurd Notions, and whatever did happen to those little weekend Reinventing Comics?
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anybody not in the know, Pythagoras' Pizza is indeed a nod to Absurd Notions and the original AN comic appears here. Since AN is set (I am assuming, here) in New Jersey and Zwol is currently in California, it's either a wild coincidence that there are two Pythagoras' Pizza places, or it's something of a chain.

The Reiterating Comics comics seem to have petered out, but there may always be more in the future. Ideas don't die here at Zwol, they just take long naps.

edit: And I suppose I should like to my own Pythagoras' Pizza comic, since it's moved off the front page by now...

[ This Message was edited by: Greg Stephens on 2001-10-28 12:24 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Zwol forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: