Where does one begin yammering about Latest Word posts?

For reporting forum bugs, feature requests and the like.

Moderator: Moderators

Nicole_LL
Forum Member

Post by Nicole_LL »

Greg, I can always count on your "Latest Word" posts to stimulate a little extra brain activity in my skull. But where in the forum does one discuss these posts? There's a place to talk about the comic, a place to talk about comics in general, and this place here to gripe about there not being a place for something else... so, I am duly griping. :-)
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Ah, just head over to the general Zwol forum and yammer on over there.

In the meantime, check out this picture of "Mr. President" Bush with a very large bird.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

Post by Max Leibman »

. . . taken just moments before Secret Service Agents Smith and Green jumped the bird and wrestled him to the floor. Although Liberty (the turkey's name, according to identification found in his wallet) was unarmed, he is still being held without bail as a suspected terrorist. Homeland Security head Tom Ridge declined to comment, but President Bush did call for calm among the American people, asking that they not take action against other turkeys. "This isn't about race, this isn't about religion, this isn't even about species. What happened here was an isolated, extremist turkey took it upon himself to, to peck at my unmentionables. We all know that most turkeys are peace-loving people -- uh, I mean, birds, and we should treat them as we would treat any other American," said the president.
Peace out,

Max Leibman

Desiderata - Go. Read. Critique.