Freelance Artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

hellmonkey42
Forum Member

Freelance Artist

Post by hellmonkey42 »

Hey...I'm a freelance artist from Milton Keynes, England. I'm currently looking to take on commissions -- I'll consider any project. Examples of my artwork can be seen at http://www.danhaycock.2ya.com. If you're interested get in touch with me and I'm sure we can work something out. There are contact details on the site, and my email address is hellmonkey42@hotmail.com

(I also posted a copy of this message on the "Hype!" board, as I'm not sure which is more appropriate. Sorry for the duplication).
Tim Tylor
Consistant Poster

Post by Tim Tylor »

Interesting stuff. :) You could try the TAC Artist Needed and Writer Needed forums too, or Keenspot's general forum. (The Keenspot forum gets about three "artist needed" posts for every one "writer needed", so the market should be in your favour. ;) )
hellmonkey42
Forum Member

Post by hellmonkey42 »

Thanks for the advice, it's appreciated. Though the link to my site above may not work, I'm having some trouble with the host -- if this is the case, my work can also be seen at http://hellmonkey42.deviantart.com/gallery/
phoenix_flame
Forum Member

hey there i could use u

Post by phoenix_flame »

listen, im working on a story and i need an artist, u think u can draw comics?

ca if u can i already add u to my msn

A1_24@hotmail.com

just send ur answer

thanx :)
tp
Forum Member

Post by tp »

I'm looking for an artist to work on a not for profit web published comic. If you are interested then please email me at the following address

tom@pughsfeeds.co.uk