Artists/Inkers/Colorers needed for project

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

SeanCampbell
Forum Member

Artists/Inkers/Colorers needed for project

Post by SeanCampbell »

My name is Sean Campbell and I am a writer seeking to create an original ongoing series and I am looking for people to assist me in this.

The project is an on-going action/modern fantasy series called Villain. I am looking to audition Pencillers, Inkers, Colorers, cover artists, or those who can perform any mixture of these tasks. The series will be written by me, and I will serve as editor, but I want to stress that I am not looking for artists to work for me, but rather a team to help me bring my idea to life. I want someone that I can trust to take an active role in the series and play a major part in it's creation. Someone who can -and is eager to- contribute as well as take direction.

After the team is chosen, and after character models are designed and agreements are reached, work will begin on the first issue. When it is completed, Villain will be submitted to as many major comic publishers as possible, and self-publishing will also be considered as well as internet publication.

All art styles will be considered, although the series will be demanding and diverse from page to page. Action, romance, anime style, realism, fantasy, horror, etc. So if you're looking for a was to test and prove your skills, you are welcome to send a submission.

If you are interested, please send copies of your work (pinups, sequential artwork, examples of ink/color work, anything you feel I would like to see)to SecretTheater@Gmail.com. Send anything and everything you like.

The only requirement I have is that you be 18 or older. Only serious inquiries, please. If I like what I see, I will be in contact with you, and will send you more information on the series. If you are still interested, we will speak more.

Thank you,
Sean Campbell
dbpguy
Frequent Poster

Re: Artists/Inkers/Colorers needed for project

Post by dbpguy »

If you can afford $5/pg, I have a link to my samples;
http://pbcpres1.tripod.com
I will be able to do rough pencils