Writer seeking dedicated artist!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Galaxtic
Forum Member

Writer seeking dedicated artist!

Post by Galaxtic »

Hey there great artists! Im Jesse, a writer currently working on a graphic novel titled Beyond Thunderball. It's a comic about young, always over thinking teens finally making it on their own in this giant universe. You'll read about their anxiety and fears. Spiritually awakening themselves, learning about the Earth around them and those who also call it home. It's very well written and planned out considering I been working on it for 4 years. With the exception of having NO ARTIST! Im positive this comic can become the new epic for this and the next generation of comic readers. With of course the right amount of dedication and teamwork. Im inviting those with dark minds and a sinister black, white & gray ink work. Yes I love color work too, but color is only gonna be used for cover art and small sections of the book. I really enjoy styles like Mike Mignola and Frank Miller. But still we wanna make sure its a style of your own! So please if your interested you can check out the material in my blogs at myspace.com/jessecomics

send me your art in my email, and if you want more to read other than what I provide in my blogs. Feel free to ask =)
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from ya!