Writer seeking Artist ((Let's Rock!))

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

CountSeven
Forum Member

Writer seeking Artist ((Let's Rock!))

Post by CountSeven »

I am a writer seeking an artist.

I am looking for someone that is interested in doing japanese style. I am willing to do everything except drawing (from design, to storyboard, dialogue, editing, etc.) or as little as possible (I can give you summaries and you can improvise) or anything in between. Just let me know if you are interested.

I have about 50 pages written and a good amount of the characters drawn for my manga idea. Here's a general idea of what to expect:

(Note: Anything capitalized within the story's summary is a title given and is subject to change.)

--------------------------------------------

======================
RAGNAROCK
======================

TITLE QUOTE:
“Sure, the longer I listen to musicians giving their perspective on life, the more I visualize that perspective. I read the news, I’ve seen sadness, and I've felt depressed. But at the same time, I’ve also seen hope and I do my best to contribute back…I can’t help but feel sorry for every person who has turned music into RAGNAROCK.”
- HELIOS

BACKGROUND:
RAGNAROCK takes place on the planet known as GAIA. GAIA blesses chosen people with celestial powers to serve her. A chosen one is known as a CHERUB. GAIA also curses those who do not fulfill their life well enough to reach NIRVANA. Upon death, a cursed individual is reborn and is then known as an APOSTATE.

A CHERUB’S duty is to protect humanity and GAIA itself based on the fears of GAIA.

An APOSTATE’S duty is to fulfill their life for what is generally known as a second chance at life. However, the person is challenged with a handicap based on their flaws prior to death.

The agency that deals with CHERUBS and APOSTATES are known as the SUPERNATURAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY (S.I.A.). Their general mission is to help humanity to learn more CHERUBS and protect them against APOSTATES.

PLOT:
HELIOS, the main protagonist, was born a CHERUB. The S.I.A. raised HELIOS and trained him as a super soldier. As their ace in the hole, the S.I.A. calls on HELIOS in dire situations.

In a year span (separated by the four seasons), HELIOS takes on four threats to humanity's existence. Each threat is more dangerous than the previous threat.

The four threats have similarities to the following (hate to compare to basic themes, but meh):

- Zombies
- Terrorist Attack
- Dracula
- Death (Grim Reaper)

TYPE:
Gothic Romanticism

GENRES:
Black Comedy
Drama
Action

THEMES:
Good vs. Evil
Love vs. Morals
Political Corruption vs. Religious Corruption
Individual Fate vs. Collective Fate
Depression vs. Courage

--------------------------------------------
Due to leaving out spoilers and intellectual property, I feel that the plot summary makes the story sound generic and thin when it is really quite the opposite.