Two Artists Needed For Comic Book Submissions (No pay)!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Elixir
Forum Member

Two Artists Needed For Comic Book Submissions (No pay)!

Post by Elixir »

I need two artists for comic book submissions for a universe I'm creating, and I need two more artists two help me create two more titles.

The first concept is about an assassin who works for a company superhuman assassins, but begins taking her first few steps to redemption, but the company isn't going to let one of their best operatives just leave. Looking for an art style similar to Leinil Yu.

The second is about a female warrior of the Amazon, who defends it, and isn't happy with how it's being treated, and makes her way to the city (there's a lot more, just don't want to give it all away). Looking for an art style similar to Joe Madureira.

Unfortunately, I can't offer any money at the moment, but if the idea is picked up, a percentage of the money earned would go to you.

E-mail me at dbaonw@hotmail.co.uk if your interested (and if you need more information). I have so many ideas wrapped up inside my head and this is just one of them, so if you want to know about some of the others, e-mail me!

Below is a script for another idea of mine that is currently being pencilled:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE ONE (THREE PANELS)

PANEL ONE taking up most of the page.

PAGE ONE, PANEL ONE

Big panel, biggest on page, takes up about 1/3 of the page. Zoom in on a big, green mountain side (something like this: http://www.carlaz.com/holiday/goingoutw ... lley_2.jpg, except with a lot more trees, and it needs to be zoomed in closer). Maybe have a bird fly by.

PAGE ONE, PANEL TWO

Smaller panel, about a quarter of the size of the previous, but over laying it, down in the bottom right-hand corner. Zoom in even closer on the mountain so we can see a little opening, and opening of a cave.

MILITARY OFFICER [OP]: GET THE DAMN POWER ONLINE BEFORE SHE WAKES UP!

SCIENTIST [OP]: We’r…. We’re trying sir. Ther-- There has been a power cut.

PAGE ONE, PANEL THREE

Takes up the remaining space at the bottom of the page (with the previous panel over lapping its top right hand corner). From a side angle, where we can only see from the stomach up, this panel concentrates on two men: a old, grey haired scientist in a white laboratory coat (something like http://www.robertamsterdam.com/Ginzburg.jpg), and a younger, darker-toned, taller military man (wearing a green military uniform with a hat) who’s standing behind him. The scientist is leaning over a control board in front of the two, while the military man is standing straight. You can also see in front of the part of a metal sphere (and remember, they’re inside the cave).

MILITARY OFFICER: IF YOU DON’T GET THE POWER BACK ONLINE, WE’RE ALL SCRWED!

SCIENTIST: I’m—I’m going a—As fast as I can.

PAGE TWO (SIX PANELS)

Three panels that are the length of the page that should be divided equally, with smaller box panels on the bottom of each panel.

PAGE TWO, PANEL ONE

Looking at the two men face on now. They’re faces are expressing fear.

PAGE TWO, PANEL TWO

The box panel on the bottom of the previous panel. All that’s visible is a metal sphere, with a small amount of purple energy leaking from the middle of it.

PAGE TWO, PANEL THREE

Panel same as panel one. The men have now turned to face the exit (the opening of the cave) and have began running.

PAGE TWO, PANEL FOUR

Exactly the same as panel two, only now a lot more purple energy is visible and the sphere is beginning to rip.

SFX: KKRRKKHHH!

PAGE TWO, PANEL FIVE

The men look back as they here the noise. The exit is drawing near.

PAGE TWO, PANEL SIX

The sphere is pouring out the purple energy and the sphere has ripped. We can see a bright purple light shining within.

PAGE THREE AND PAGE FOUR (ONE PANEL)

Splash page – Big panel filling both pages.

PAGE THREE AND PAGE FOUR, PANEL ONE

Looking at the scene from the side. Full view of the cave. The sphere that was there has now disappeared, and all that remains is a platform. The metal that composed the sphere are lying in ruins around the platform, and the control panel that the two men were standing over has been torn out of place. The two men are lying face down flat on the floor, with their hands on the backs of their heads. Floating above the metal platform is a young beautiful girl with long black hair, wearing jeans, a purple top of sorts and a white denim jacket. She’s floating because of telekinesis, so feel free to throw an outline of purple energy around her!

CAPTION BOX (PURPLE): WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

PAGE FIVE (FOUR PANELS)

Panel one takes up half the page.

PAGE FIVE, PANEL ONE

Looking at the exit from behind the girl. Can see half of the back of her body. The two men are now clambering to their feet.

PAGE FIVE, PANEL TWO

Small box panel. From behind, we can see the scientist scream as he’s hit by the purple energy.

SCIENTIST: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

SFX: FFOOMMMM

PAGE FIVE, PANEL THREE

Small rectangular panel, although bigger than the previous. Outside the cave, and the scientist has been knocked off of the edge of the cliff, and is falling to his death.

SCIENTIST: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

PAGE FIVE, PANEL FOUR

Panel the width of the page. The military man is crawling backwards on the floor. Still looking from behind like panel one, but a bit more of the girl’s back is visible.

PAGE SIX (ONE PANEL)

Big one page panel.

PAGE SIX, PANEL ONE

Looking from behind the man, so we’re looking directly at the girl and inside of the cage, while we are unable to view the front of the military man. The girl is now strangling the man telekinetically, while holding him over the edge of the cliff. Lots of purple energy being released from the girl, perhaps even visible around the man’s neck.

CAPTION BOX (PURPLE): I’m Katrina Davies.

CAPTION BOX (PURPLE(OVERLAPPING THE CORNER OF THE PREVIOUS SLIGHTLY): I’m a telekinetic and a telepath. And I was a member of a superhero team.

KATRINA: Where are my friends?

CAPTION BOX (PURPLE): And for some reason, we were locked up.