Writer seeking artist for sci-fi project

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Alexus
Forum Member

Writer seeking artist for sci-fi project

Post by Alexus »

I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with on a sci-fi project I began writing a while ago but had to abandon because my previous artist pulled out due to personal issues. The basic premise is that Earth has been conquered by a massive interstellar empire, like the British/Romans in space, and two young people out of the oppressed population try to make their escape from this. It'll be pretty dystopian but it might have a happy ending.

Or, if you want to be in for the longer haul, I have a more optimistic plot set out and also in progress, which has humanity exploring the stars for the very first time, with pretty shaky tech and a lot of politics back home on the not-really-united Earth (my basic premise was: what if "Enterprise" had been good?)

I'm not intending this for profit, but any money that would hypothetically be made from donations, etc, would be split evenly between the two of us.

If you're interested, or might be interested in lieu of more information, drop me an e-mail at alexharvey1942@gmail.com, hit me on MSN at alexharvey_57@hotmail.com, or post here.

Cheers,
Alex.