Web Designer and Comic Artists needed.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

NeilHoward
Forum Member

Web Designer and Comic Artists needed.

Post by NeilHoward »

For my comic, Precious Gunmetal, I need somebody on board to build a simple, classy website in the style of an old newspaper.

And...

I'm now working on a new comic project, provisionally titled Red Blood Cells - a contemporary, rock 'n' roll story briefly involving an anxty rich kid, re-built with an armour of air-hardening blood who finds himself embroiled in a four-hundred year old feud, leading to armageddon. For this one I'd like to gather the skills of as many people as possible to contribute, so that we can build something relatively quickly. Design, ink, colour, anything you can do I'll be interested.

Anybody interested in working on either story, please contact me at neiljhoward@gmail.com. If Precious gunmetal I'll send you some concept art, if Red Blood Cells, I'll send you some character / story concepts.

This isn't paid yet, as we're all doing it part-time to produce something we can then sell, but dedication and passion is important.

Neil.