Comic artist seeking work

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

pascalart
Forum Member

Comic artist seeking work

Post by pascalart »

Hey everyone! My name is Joe and I am an artist seeking work in the comics field. Being that my name is not well known as of yet I would accept small projects for portfolio building purposes but would very much be interested in paying jobs. I can provide samples upon request, and coincidentally I'm updating my portfolio as of now. I have a couple pages (of a 5 page sample) left to finish and get scanned and saved on my computer. I will also be posting samples of my work on my myspace profile in the pics area. My myspace URL is

if you would like to take a look. Right now I do not have too much there to show but will be working to remedy that. Some of ym inflences include Michael Turner, the Kuberts, McNiven, etc. I look forward to hearing from someone soon!
OOPS i accidentally typed my myspace url wrong...it was brought to my attention and here is the correct url
www.myspace.com/artpascal

Thanks,
Joe
Last edited by pascalart on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KamiYugure
Forum Member

Post by KamiYugure »

The link that you have is incorrect. When I followed it, it told me that this particular MySpace was deleted or just simply never existed.

You may just have typed it wrong or something. I don't know what's up. Sorry.

love
dani
dude
"Hansel and Gretel discovered the ginger bread house about 45 minutes after they discovered the mushrooms." - George Carlin

pascalart
Forum Member

Incorrect URL

Post by pascalart »

KamiYugure wrote:The link that you have is incorrect. When I followed it, it told me that this particular MySpace was deleted or just simply never existed.

You may just have typed it wrong or something. I don't know what's up. Sorry.

love
dani
dude
Here is the CORRECT URL
www.myspace.com/artpascal
goofed up the order of the last part...sorry
matthewpeteroneill
Forum Member

Nova Star Hunters

Post by matthewpeteroneill »

My brother and I have been working on an audio drama lately called Nova Star Hunters. We're halfway through the first four part series having just published episode 2: The Perilous Terror.

I think it'd make a great animation but we need images to really 'sell' it - the same way we needed sound and not just words to get across the pace of the tale. A storyboard would be great, but even If you just fancied doing one or two illustrations we'd be over the moon!

We're fairly new to this so there's no pressure, but feel free to drop me a line if you're interested and let me know what you'd need in the way of character breakdowns etc.

There's no money to be made at the moment as the shows are going online as free to stream or download under a creative commons licence, albeit a restrictive one. This really is a labour of love and for the moment we're happy just to be getting the show heard (and hopefully seen!!) by as many people as possible.

I'm just putting the feelers out for any talented people who might like to get on board at an early stage.

You can listen to episodes 1 and 2 at www.novastarhunters.com

I hope you enjoy the show!

All the best and keep up the good work!

Mat O'Neill
Vexation Audio