Artist Wanted for Preferably Manga Style Web Comic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shugo
Forum Member

Artist Wanted for Preferably Manga Style Web Comic

Post by Shugo »

I am looking for help on a webcomic, id prefer it to be manga styled but i am happy with other styles.

I am not very skilled when it comes to the creation of a webcomic and so i am looking for someone to do all aspects of the art side, and then i would provide the script.

I dont want to let out too much about the plot but it is based around demons and assassins. The main character and most probably a large section of the story will take place in japan although it can be changed if needs be.

If you are interested send a message to me at "Namor@hotmail.co.uk" (yes i do read Marvel) with a sample of your work attached. Id prefer someone with some previous experience in the field but it is not necessary.

There wont be any money in it, as of now, but we can wait for a company to hire us, post it online for free until we have done enough to pitch it to a company, or make it viewable online for small price, although you would have to know how to set that up if we were too.