Writer needs artist for Lovecraftian story

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

christoph
Forum Member

Writer needs artist for Lovecraftian story

Post by christoph »

HS English teacher looking for a chance to create literature instead of just regurgitate it. I'm putting the finishing touches on the first script of a 3 book miniseries and am looking for a collaborator to bring my words to life with their art. Book focuses on a group of 4 paranormal investigators on their first assignment. As it stands, series is PG-13/R in tone. The story is set in present day Columbus, Ohio.

My ideal candidate would be willing to produce 5-10 consecutive pages of submission quality material. In addition, could commit to producing a three book run in a timely fashion if we're able to land a publisher. I would provide scripts as well as a story arc synopsis for the submission packet. We would split proceeds, whether monetary or simply bragging rights, 50/50.

I have published 2 articles in Knights of the Dinner Table Magazine (Issue #144-MS Powerpoint as a Gaming Aid + Issue #147-Tower Power) if you'd like a preview of my writing style/ability.

Interested candidates can send inquiries to jwyant1@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and attention. I look forward to hearing from serious creators.