Arizona writer seeking artist (pay)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

eggogallego
Forum Member

Arizona writer seeking artist (pay)

Post by eggogallego »

Hello!

My name is Jacob and I have recently completed a 22 page story that has come from developing a concept for the past 7 months or so. The long term goal at the time being is to eventually have an entire graphic novel prepared for pitching.

I need a a serious artist willing to work for an honest pay, plain and simple. I'm looking for character concept sketches to a full-blown possible collaboration team. The specific details about the concept itself will be disclosed via Email and/or whatever.

All that stuff said, I plan to have fun while working on this project. After re-reading my first 2 paragraphs in this post I find myself to seem a bit overtly serious. This is NOT the case. I'm a very easy-going going guy who just happens to know what he wants. Anyone willing to work with me should expect to be appreciated, respected and entertained! Thanks for reading and if interested contact me at: eggogallego@gmail.com

Jacob