Artist seeking work.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

BuFFo
Forum Member

Artist seeking work.

Post by BuFFo »

The last year has been crazy, with the recession and all that. But I finally, thank God finally, found time to do what I love best; art!

For anyone I have worked with in the past, thank you very much for the opportunities you gave me. Now that I got time to draw, lets get down to business shall we?

Unless you want me to help with a WebStrip/Comic, do not ask me for help if you are not paying.

I know that may be harsh, but lets face it, you get what you pay for, and I am sure many of you offering 'free' jobs probably get 500 artists who don't produce much.

So, getting that out of the way....

If you want some art done, please send me a Private Message.

Even though I do not work for free, I am cheap. So feel free to ask me what I charge. No job is too big or small! Its just that if I am going to slave over 16 hours for you drawing a few pages of whatever, I expect at least money enough to eat while I work :)

Here is my fledgling portfolio. It isn't much at the moment as I am int he process of working on my website.

http://awesomesaucestudio.com/

I also work on Video Game art as well. Sprites and such. For samples please ask and I'll send some over your way.

I am easy to work with. I am relaxed, and chilled out. Also, you can rest assured that deadlines will be met. 8 Years in the Army kinda does that to a person :)

BuFFo
BuFFo
Forum Member

Post by BuFFo »

Well, there goes posting those pictures.... :evil:
jimmy
Forum Member

how much do you charge?

Post by jimmy »

I am making a comic based on a popular video game in Japan called Monster Hunter. My comic is called "Monster Hunter:Conspiracies to Disaster". Could you send me a couple samples via email. My email is jimcamboli@yahoo.com.