Vampires and Werewolves

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

NecoNerina
Forum Member

Vampires and Werewolves

Post by NecoNerina »

If you like vampires and werewolves and are an artist (penciler, inker, colorer), you might just be the artist I'm looking for. These vampires and werewolves are based on science fiction and not fantasy so are not your run of the mill monsters. I am working on what will inevitably be a very LONG series of novels and comics for these stories will span the entire history of human civilization. They are of an 18+ nature so please if you are queasy about drawing anything that is graphic in that sense, pass this over, as this is not for you. But if you enjoy the gory, violent, and twisted, this may just be the story you've been looking to draw. I am looking not so much for a particular style but for people who are very good and competent in their work. I have no money to start this project but hopefully, with the right team, we can get it published and eventually just get good jobs working on this and others like it for I have many, many ideas that I am also looking to collaborate with other writers about.

Please if you are interested, send me a message with "Vampires and Werewolves" in the subject line, otherwise I might not know who it is that is writing me and for what reason. But you can contact me on my myspace at:

www.myspace.com/ninjakittybreck

or e-mail me at:

breckellis@hotmail.com

Thank You