artist wanted for comic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

jimmy
Forum Member

artist wanted for comic

Post by jimmy »

Hi,

I had an earlier post on this site a few months ago and I didnt get much feedback, so now I am trying again.
Okay, I am writing a script for a comic that is based off a popular japanese video game called monster hunter. The title of my script is "Monster Hunter: Conspiracies to Disaster". I dont have any detail work in yet but I'm getting there. If anyone is interested just email me at jimcamboli@yahoo.com and I will send you the first few chapters. Like I said its not much for detail yet so just use your imagination and dont criticize too much.
spindrift_loop
Forum Member

A helpful suggestion

Post by spindrift_loop »

You know a lot of people on here are trying to work on projects with sell potential. You comic is labeled Monster Hunter. If that's in anyway related to reputable title out there by the same name you can't sell it without the companies permission. a lot of artists on here know that so they won't work on anything unless they know it's the original idea of the author completely. Just so you may know why no one responds.