Artist looking for work

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Blackreverend
Forum Member

Artist looking for work

Post by Blackreverend »

Hi I'm a serious comic artist looking for serious work. I looking for exposure more than money. I'll Illustrate anything you writers can come up with except: demons and other satanic references. Please send me your story plots at malcolm_x_d@hotmail.com and for a small taste of my work... http://blackreverend.deviantart.com/

Talk to you soon
kalamitycomics
Forum Member

I'm interested but...

Post by kalamitycomics »

I'm looking for someone to help with the art for an Image submission, I looked at your art and you are obviously talented. The only questions I have is in the comic there is a character whose species is refered to as Demon. She isn't a demon in the biblical sense (or really any other sense). The other character I would have would be a rather singed dead Demigod. If you are willing to draw these characters than I am very interested in you coming aboard. Thank you have a good day!
Blackreverend
Forum Member

First things first

Post by Blackreverend »

I'll be honest with you. I'm kinda overwhelmed by how many responses I'm getting. So I guess I am good lol. But if you're serious about that submission, you get priority. My concern is... what's the story plot because if it excites and captivates me then I should have no problem joining the team. If not then it doesn't matter what characters are in it. I'll have no motivation to get it done and that in my eyes is the bigger problem lol.
kalamitycomics
Forum Member

Post by kalamitycomics »

It's an alternate Revolutionary War with Superheroes. I'll send you all the details later tonight over your e-mail. Sorry about the secrecy, I get a little paranoid. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be contacting you soon.
Inkwell
Forum Member

Very nice stuff!

Post by Inkwell »

I was wondering if you are still looking for writers. I understand your time may now be full. You can e-mail me at Ceegood@gmail.com.