Writer Looking for Artist/Creative partner for 24 page book

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

turnipinindia
Forum Member

Writer Looking for Artist/Creative partner for 24 page book

Post by turnipinindia »

Hi There

I am an unpublished writer looking for an Artist/Creative partner. i say Artist/Creative partner because i am very keen to find someone that will inject some personality into their work and make important design and story decisions.

I have finished the first issue script and i fully intend make this an ongoing self published comic.

Think Transmetropolitan meets 2000AD meets Hellblazer with an original twist.

As i said i am unpublished and do I.T. work to fund my Dreams so cant pay a great deal but i also realise that drawing a comic takes a great deal of time and effort so would be willing to offer some cash.

I would pay $250 for the first issue and be willing to offer some kind of 50/50 deal on any future profits.

I am deadly serious about this project and intend to take it all the way so would be looking to get a good relationship going with an artist.

If your interested please email me with a few samples of your work and a short Bio about you.

I have no real interest in Superheroes and wish to make something very different so please bare this in mind

Also i am based in London UK but would really not mind if you are overseas

Thanks for your time

Rich

Richardelms@googlemail.com
The Dark Prince
Forum Member

Artist

Post by The Dark Prince »

Hello there-

I am not an artist myself, in fact I am a fellow writer working to complete a comic as well. However, right now due to funds, I cannot complete my work. The artist I have been working with is a brilliant guy that fits all of your qualifications. He is a friend through this work in argentina. His email address is ignaciodimeglio@gmail.com.

Out of respect to my artist and because of my current inability to pull the funds together at this time, I highly recommend this artist as an exceptional artist, timely, and very easy to work with.

Just be sure to mention Jon sent you. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at thegreatdarkprince@gmail.com
Jon

-Welcome to a world of Wonder-