Storyteller seeking an artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

DLT
Forum Member

Storyteller seeking an artist

Post by DLT »

I am a film student and have been writing since I was 4 years of age. I've written dozens of published articles, reviews, short stories, poems and even award winning short films. I am currently piecing together my first manga story (along with my first novel) and could use an artist. I wrote a comic strip that had a one week run on a magazine before and have a completed American graphic novel script that is currently being made by an indie studio. The manga script is something I want to pass along to publishers and get published. I cannot offer anything up front but would be willing to split 50/50 with the artist on any publishing contract nailed down. I wouldn't need the entire manga drawn either. Just enough to begin submitting it (say 10-20 pages tops). Thank you.
snappypops
Forum Member

I might be your guy

Post by snappypops »

Hey there. I am looking for a project to get involved with. I am not a Manga Artists particularly, but look at my site and I think you will get a good feel for what I can do....there is an Asian assassin girll under "characters"..who is kind of Mangaish. I think its the 3rd or 4th character.

www.luciuspaschal.daportfolio.com

Take a look and tell me your thoughts. Thanks Mike.