FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Montage theory
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> (Web)Comics Theory: ART
Previous: PostComic Theory Video Next: PostA question for comic artists.  
Trevor
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Montage theory Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm a graduating senior in college and have decided write a theory paper on the concept of montage theory (soviet montage theory) and how this could be applied to the visual language of sequential art. More specially non-sequitor sequences. I would appreciate assistance in finding resources for this online. I haven't really had any luck and thought of Zwol which I had recently stumbled on and its vibrant and knowledgeable viewers.
I've got a few books on soviet montage and of course I have the McCloud books, does anyone have any recommendations where I could find some only references.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> (Web)Comics Theory: ART All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: