FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Interested in Some Web Design?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Webcomics: COMMERCE
Previous: Posthow do i make money with webcomics Next: PostVampire graphic novel needs your help-...  
arkhein
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Interested in Some Web Design? Reply with quote

Hello all. My name is amy and I am a web designer. I specialize in making and coding website designs. I also make code wordpress designs and help people install wordpress and teach them how to use the program. I can also make and code phpbb designs. I am work with tumblr templates, blogger templates, basically whatever someone asks for a price. This includes flash. Would you like an animation on your site? Would you like repeat traffic, people coming back to play games on your site? I can do it all. And my prices are nowhere near expensive. Check it out.

For setting up and teaching about wordpress: $40
For a 'mini' website (1 page): $75
For a full website (1+ pages) $100
For a wordpress theme: $150
tumblr theme: $100
All custom phpbb theme: $150
Email me at amypetrie@hotmail.com if interested! And Iím working on my portfolio but you can see an example of my work here -- http://pinkrainbowz.daportfolio.com/gallery/392883

Thanks, everyone.

Amy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Webcomics: COMMERCE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: