FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Desiderata Returns! And Leaves! And You can go with it! Yay!
Previous: PostDoodleflak - first zooming hypercomic? Next: PostExclaiming for Exclaim!  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Desiderata Returns! And Leaves! And You can go with it! Yay! Reply with quote

My comic, Desiderata, has returned and can be found at its classic home. However, the comic is now being simul-posted at

http://desiderata.keenspace.com/

for reasons which are many, various, and sundry, but mostly relate to automation and advertising. Right now, there aren't many exciting things happening there besides the comic. However, the site is a work in progress, so expect to see many things added and changing in the days and weeks to come.

The original location (http://www.geocites.com/comicmetaphysic/desiderata.html) is still fully-functional; once I'm comfortable that the new site is reasonably complete, I will stop updating the old one.

Tell your friends.

-Max Leibman
comicmetaphysic@yahoo.com

Desiderata - Comic and Associated Strangeness posted daily.
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I think Desiderata rocks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Greg.

-Max, again, even though it says "Anonymous"
Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:59 am    Post subject: THREAD BUMP! Reply with quote

I would just like to point out for anybody who's passingly familiar with Desiderata's original iteration, the new version really begins to diverge in today's strip, as we get the first glimpse of how the storytelling will differ this second time around.

(and 6 months later, we still don't find out why, exactly, Sarah dumped Monty. But we'll get there.)

Max Leibman

Desiderata - Go. Read. Critique.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Hype! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: