dance till tommarow

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

cryoblade

dance till tommarow

Post by cryoblade »

has anyone ever read this book? i dont know why but i look at the girl from it,, aya? i cant remember, its upstairs, but she looks just like scotts wife. o.O but i suppose there are a limit to the number of different iconic faces to make a woman lok like so it may be a total coincidence.
yeah, probly that
DarkMouse (me)

I have the answer!

Post by DarkMouse (me) »

Okay this is what Dance Till Tommorow is about.

This college student, Suekichi who also preforms for a actors troupe, well his great grampa dies. He'd be sad but he's gonna inherit 4.5 million dollars. But the catch is only if he graduates, gets married and gets a good career. The only problem is, Aya (the one who reminds you of McClouds wife), is constinatly discracting him with *ahem* intimatacy and other crazy stuff. Which is fine but Suekichi doesn't know if she loves him or just wants his money that he'll get.

And that's the plot for Dance Till Tommorow, its a young adult japanese manga, which usually means there's well there stuff in it not everyone one would approve of, but its funny all the same. Oh ya Aya is based on a group of people who live in Japan (that culture that was originally there) you can tell because of her bushy eyebrows.